- Yield : 750mL
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
This dip or sauce depending on your taste comes from Argentina and goes with just about anything, courtesy of hubby.
- Whole head of garlic, peeled
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 small habanero chile
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- bunch of coriander, including stalks (about 100g)
- small bunch of fresh oregano (about 1 teaspoon)
- 50mL of red wine vinegar
- 300mL extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- shitload of parsley, including stalks (about 300g)
- freshly ground black pepper
Bung everything into your blender and go go go for a couple of minutes, until desired consistency.
Add more salt or pepper as needed.
Will keep in the fridge in airtight container for at least a week.
Serve as a dip with bread or in a taco with leftover chicken and crumbled soft cheese.